Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, November 13, 2017

Fwd: Joao, This Is My Story From The Desk of Ron Walsh => Resend


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DSP <no_reply@digisoftpayline.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 1:17 PM
Subject: Joao, This Is My Story From The Desk of Ron Walsh => Resend
To: joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com


Nov 13, 2017

Google Translator: https://google.com/search?q=translator

Hi,

We had a really great weekend with lots of New Payliners coming
onboard, and we even had quite a few Inactive Payliners reactivate
their account! Welcome to all!

It seems as though my email on Saturday has really struck a chord
with a lot of people.

If you missed that email you can check it out below, and I will talking
a little more on the topics I discussed over the next few days so be
sure to keep an eye on your inbox over the coming days!

This Is My Story From The Desk of Ron Walsh

I am sending this email to all DigiSoft Members, because I want
you all to know my story! This is the short version :)

When I was first introduced to Network Marketing in a hotel room
over 25 years ago, I fell in love with it when I saw how I could earn
mon-ey from the efforts of other people!

At that very first meeting the guy doing the presentation quoted
J. Paul Getty who said;

``I'd rather have 1% of the effort of 100 men than 100% of my
own effort.``


http://www.azquotes.com/author/5460-J_Paul_Getty

It made so much sense to me when I heard it, and right then and
there in that hotel room I knew Network Marketing was for me!
There was no internet back then!

When the internet came alone, a lot of people figured out that they
trick people into thinking they can make mon-ey online, when in
fact these ``scoundrels`` were only out to steal people`s money by
lying to them.

We have all fallen for these promises of riches without working for
it. You know what I am talking about, a new program launches and
they say get in early, get in at the top and you will get a bunch of
``SPILLOEVER`` and make a ``TON of Mon-ey!``

SPILLOVER is the ``BIGGEST LIE`` ever portrayed in the Network
Marketing Industry! It rarely happens because everyone is told they
do not have to work to make mon-ey! If no one is working, where is
the spillover coming from? Think about it!

I got tired of the lies, false promises, and starting over every 3- 6
months when a program failed!

This is why I decided to start my own business, and to do it with
honesty, integrity, and a proprietary one-of-a-kind KICK A$$ Pay
Plan that I engineered myself, and I have not looked back!

I am one of the few program owners who will actually stand out
front on the website in a video. Most programs owners hide their
true identity because they know they will not be around in a few
months, and you cannot keep sucking people into ``Here Today
– Gone Tomorrow Programs`` if everyone knows who is behind it.

Why do do I stand out front is a video? I will gladly tell you, because
I am not here to rip people off (like I was ripped off in the past).

- I am here to help people make mon-ey
- I am here to help people make a difference in their lives
- I am here because I believe in Networking Marketing
- I am here because I believe in the J. Paul Getty quote

Friend, why are you here?

Tour Takers, It Is Time To Get Started!

You can get started at Package #1 for just $22 ($7 Payliner Fee +
$15 Package #1). At Package #1 you start receiving INSTANT $15
Commissions with your second sale.

Or you can go all in at both Package Levels like most people do so
you can start receiving those $35 payments infinity deep at Package
Level #2.

Remember, I will help to close your sales! I could be sending
emails just like this to your people, but you have to upgrade to a
Payliner first!

http://digisoftpayline.com/?AJMoney

http://DigiSoftPayline.com/230k.php?AJMoney

http://iPostCardsForProfit.com/?AJMoney

DigiSoft MyUser ID: AJMoney
(Type in yours .or. get your own (above)...
That is...

Member Status: Active DigiSoft Payliner

My Web Sites: http://DigiSoftPayline.com/?AJMoney
http://DigiSoftPayline.com/230k.php?AJMoney
http://iPostCardsForProfit.com/?AJMoney


%%


%%Ron Walsh
CEO & Founder
DigiSoft Payline

PS: Please do not reply to this email. Always use the Contact Support
Form in your Member Center.

----------------
If you would like to no longer receive these updates please click the link below. You will still have access to your account but you will be removed from our subscribed list.http://DigiSoftPayline.com/unsubscribe.php?id=6389&email=joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment