Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, November 17, 2017

Fwd: It’s Finally Time!


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Bullas <jeff@jeffbullas.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 8:34 AM
Subject: It's Finally Time!
To: Joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com


Hi,

Just writing to let you know that Marisa has just opened the doors to the Experience Product Masterclass!

Get the details and enroll here

By now you've probably seen the emails I've been sending about this NEW kind of product that Marisa's developed, called "Experience Products"...

Hopefully, you've watched ALL of the free videos that they released in their free training series. If you did, you know they taught a "metric TON" of valuable & actionable information - hopefully you've had a chance to apply some of them in your business!

Looking at the comments on the page, I've seen a TON of people that have. One guy already made $30,000 from applying just one of these ideas!

(And BTW: the videos themselves are incredible, and are a great example of "Experience Marketing" in action. You can learn a lot just by watching HOW the videos are done.)

After everything they've shared, I believe that Marisa's proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that A) Info Products are DEAD and B) Experience Products are, simply put... The Way Of The Future!

And Marisa's big promise for those who join the Masterclass is that you'll Design, Market, and Make at Least $2000 with an Experience Product in the Next 10 Weeks…

And if you don't, she'll pay you the difference...guaranteed!

Now, I know this sounds like a crazy promise, but I know Marisa, and I can tell you, she's for real.

And I hope you're as excited about it as I am, I'm not over exaggerating when I say that this system is guaranteed to change the face of Info Products, Home Study Courses, and Online Programs forever.I can't wait to grab my spot in the class and I hereby officially invite you to join me, I firmly believe it'll be the best decision you'll make this year for your business (whether you have one yet or not!)

All the details are here

My thanks in advance for your consideration, time and attention

Cheers,


João


%%


%%Jeff Bullas


No comments:

Post a Comment